Introductions and Definitions
This Privacy Notice sets how DrumLessonsbyJulian.com (“the Teacher”; “We”; “Us”; “Our”) uses and stores data by persons (“You”; “Your”)using the websitefor booking lessons and general use.
For any questions regarding this notice, please contact email@example.com
Who are we?
Our website address is http://www.drumlessonsbyjulian.com. The main contact is Julian. Contact details are available on the website.
What information do we collect?
We will hold your name and email address securely.
- This information is collected when you enquire about lessons, download free content or become a customer of DrumlessonsbyJulian.com
- Using the forms on the website, your name and email address will be captured. This will be entered into our secure database
- This information will also be captured if you become a customer and/or purchase a Gift Voucher(s)
How do we use personal information?
We will use your name and email address to keep in touch with you. This may include:
- Survey of your experience of the Online Drum Lessons
- Survey of your experience of the in-person Drum Lessons
- Marketing communications for such things as seasonal discounts and offers
- Send you the receipt for purchase of the Gift Voucher
- Send you information that maybe of interest
When do we share personal data?
Your data will never be shared with any Third Parties.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Your data is held in our secure database.Only those that have a business need will be allowed access to your data. They will only process your personal data on instruction and they must keep it confidential at all times.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Your data will be stored until such time that you inform us that you no longer wish to hear from DrumlessonsbyJulian.com. When we are informed, by you, in writing, that you no longer wish to hear from us, your data will be disposed of.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights over your data.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to be forgotten
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
To exercise these rights, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
Any questions or comments should be emailed to email@example.com or phone +44(0) 7768 240509.